Job Vacancy – Human Resource Manager
Duma Works is recruiting a Human Resource Manager for our client. The company delivers critical value adding commodities to rural communities facing harsh financial and logistical challenges.
- Contribute to the development of staff performance appraisal systems with the support of senior management
- Conduct scheduled (quarterly) performance appraisals on team.
- Development of Induction programme for all new hires.
- Administering the induction programme to new employees as well as ensuring they have all the necessary equipment tools and required knowledge to work effectively.
- Ensuring all employees are regularly upgrading their skill sets
- Maintenance and updating of all employee records and contracts.
- Ensuring HR policies are compliant with the local legal frame work at all times.
- Development of an employee termination process.
- Management of the Termination process
- Development and management of the employee benefits program; making recommendations to management based on studying of benefits needs and trends.
- Maintains company pay plan by conducting periodic surveys as well as scheduling and conducting job evaluations, to ensure overall competitiveness as a place of work.
- At least 5 years’ experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s degree in Human Resource Management or related field.
Reporting, Administrative Writing, Research, Verbal Communication, Orienting Employees, Organizational Effectiveness, Confidentiality, Time Management, Analyzing Information
Cover Letter and detailed CV are to be sent by email to [email protected] marking the subject as “2459”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2459 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: 10th October 2016
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test. If you have any issues with the process, please reach out to +254702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.
Posted in Jobs Marketing Tags: business development, career opportunity, DUMA, Hiring, human resource management, job, jobs in nairobi, Kenya, Management, manager, nairobi, Opportunity, SME, vacancy, works