Job Vacancy – Human Resource Manager
Duma works is recruiting for a Human Resource Manager for Simba Logistics Ltd, a regionally recognized transport and Logistics company.
The company is looking for a skilled HR manager to oversee all aspects of Human Resources practices and processes. To support business needs and ensure the proper implementation of company strategy and objectives. The goal is to promote corporate values and enable business success through human resources management, including job design, recruitment, performance management, training & development, employment cycle changes, talent management, and facilities management services.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Proven working experience as HR manager or other HR executive
- People oriented and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- BS/MS degree in Law/Human Resources or related field or vice versa.
- Strong Legal Background so that the candidate can also attend court sessions on behalf of the company. (CMA Sessions and Drafting of Affidavits).
- Strong Verbal and Written Command of the English Language
- Strong Command in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel
- A minimum of 5-7 Years’ experience working with private sector organizations who have more than 100 full time employees on their payroll.
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to [email protected] marking the subject as “3136”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3136 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Thursday, 30 November 2017
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with you application.
Posted in Jobs Tags: and, Apply, Best Practices, business, business strategy, company, compliance, corporate, Design, development, employee, employee relations, Employment, executive, field, HR, HR manager, human, human capital, Human Resource, human resources, job, Knowledge, law, Leadership, legal, logistics, manage, Management, manager, of, people, program, programs, Recruitment, relations, resource, Rwanda, services, strategy, Success, support, systems, talent, talent management, the, training, transport