Job Vacancy – ICT Project Manager in Tanzania
Duma Works is recruiting and ICT Projet Manager for our client; a leading provider of web strategy, usability design and user experience, web technologies, mobile applications and digital marketing services in Tanzania.
• General project management
• Manage scope, time, cost and stakeholders
• Tactical project planning
• Operational project planning
• Change control management
• Reporting work results
• Reporting project performance
- Degree in project management, IT or related field
- 2+ years’ experience in project management in the ICT sector
- Experience working in a startup
- Experience managing and coordinating teams
The contract is for 5 months.
Please send a Cover Letter and your CV to [email protected] marking the subject as “2627”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2627 Barack Obama, +2557xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: 27th January 2017
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test. If you have any issues with the process, please reach out to +254702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer
Posted in Jobs Tags: contract jobs, ICT Project Manager, IT, Jobs in Tanzania, manage, opportunities in Tanzania, project management, software engineer, tanzania