Job Vacancy – Information Security Compliance Consultant
Duma Works is recruiting an Information Security Compliance Consultant for Silensec.
Silensec is a leading multinational company specialized in the delivery of consultancy services, training and technology in the field of information and cyber security. Silensec is an investor in people and the successful candidate will enjoy continuous training in order to advance the candidate’s competences and experience in the security field.
The Information Security Compliance Consultant will report to the Chief Executive Officer/Compliance Manager and will be responsible for information security policy development and maintenance; design of security policy education, training, and awareness activities; monitoring compliance with IT security policy and applicable law, and coordinating investigation and reporting of security incidents, working with the technical security consultants team to oversee and manage technical security assessment projects and assist in risk assessment reviews.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of all IT security policies, procedures, and regulatory compliance requirements.
- Review security policies and processes and coordinate proper implementation in accordance to related best practices and standard procedures per ISO27001.
- Participate in the development and implementation of a corporate security & compliance awareness program and ensure security compliance with applicable regulations.
- Conduct research on emerging practices, services, protocols and standards in support of system security and compliance enhancement and development efforts.
- Delivery of information security consultancy services.
- Delivery training courses.
- Assisting in business development.
Qualifications And Experience
- Bachelor of Science Degree or a related tertiary qualification.
- Minimum of one year experience in IT or Network Systems Security.
- Added bonus: Security certifications (CISA, CISM, ISO27001 Lead Implementer/auditor).
- High levels of integrity in the conduct of personal and professional affairs.
- Good communication and sound interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written skills.
- Problem solving and decision making skills.
- Calmness and clarity of thought under pressure and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to work independently, without supervision and under pressure.
How to Apply
To apply send your CV and Cover letter to [email protected]
- Applications must be sent as ONE (1) PDF document of maximum 3 pages long (1 page for the cover letter and 2 pages for the CV)
- File name to be FIRSTNAME.SURNAME.pdf
Deadline for application is 30th November 2017
Successful applicants will be asked to take a technical interview in order to qualify for the next stage. The Interview process will require a hands-on test. The positions are open for immediate start!
Posted in Jobs Tags: business development, communication, company, compliance, compliance manager, consultancy, consultant, corporate, development, DUMA, DUMA Works, Education, executive, IT, job, Job Matching, Job Opening, Job Opportunity, job vacancy, jobs in kenya, jobs in nairobi, maintenance, manage, manager, monitoring, Opportunity, professional, program, Recruiting, security, services, systems, technology, Vacancies, vacancy, work