Job Vacancy-Invoicing Clerk
Duma Works is recruiting an Invoice Clerk for one of our clients. The company is founded on a passion to sell delicious, fresh, additive-free cheese.
Issue invoices and update customer records
Experience and Qualification
- Previous experience using Quick books
- Diploma or Degree in Business Administration
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong organizational, communication and writing skills
- Ability to multi-task and adhere to project timelines
- Excellent eye for detail
- Able to work independently or as part of a team
The candidate should live near or within Limuru.
Cover Letter and detailed CV are to be sent by email to [email protected] marking the subject as “2551”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2551 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: 30th January 2017
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test. If you have any issues with the process, please reach out to +254702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.
Posted in Jobs Tags: assistant, cheese, clerk, Data, entry, invoice, Jobs, Limuru, nairobi, vacancy