Job Vacancy – IT Application Support Analyst
Duma Works is recruiting an IT Application Support Analyst for one of our clients. The hiring company is a leading retail automation solutions provider.
The Application Support Analyst will be a performance driven professional providing value added input to improvements in our processes and product cap. The person hired for the Application Support Analyst position will have a primary focus to provide direct customer support for inbound tickets; research and resolve issues; establish working relationships with customers to understand their business needs and facilitate the usage of our Bamba POS retail automation solution. The Application Support Analyst will be a performance driven professional providing value added input to improvements in our processes and product capabilities.
Role and Responsibilities
• Acts as the primary liaison to customers on their support and on-going usage needs of our Bamba POS retail automation Solution.
• Assesses the nature of customer problems, resolves application and administrative issues and escalates more complex issues to the appropriate technical support specialists or product team.
• Ensure customers are utilizing all appropriate features of the application
• Resolve problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems
• Protect and insure the stability of the operational systems as well as maintain the integrity of the data they contain
• Maintain support tracking database by entering information
• Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
• Enhance organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value
• Proactively suggest ways of improving system stability, availability, performance and reliability.
• Maintain high renewal rate for assigned customers by maintaining regular communication and actively monitoring customer usage and needs.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Technology, Computer Information Management, Business Marketing and Management, Business Communications, Business & Information Technology, or related field required. (3 years of related experience or training may be considered as replacement for academic degree)
• Minimum 1 year’ work related experience
• Experience working with large and small retailers, and providing advice and direction to customer contacts
• Previous experience in ERP or Supply Chain applications would be desirable.
• Robust knowledge of computer networking, software, hardware and database navigation and terminology
• Well-developed verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent listening and customer service skills.
• Self-starting fast learner capable of absorbing high volumes of information to build integrated system and application understanding
• Ability to manage and properly prioritize issues of varying importance from multiple customers
• Must be flexible and able to multitask
• Excellent organizational and time management skills and attention to detail
• Experience providing effective training or instruction of systems or processes
• Must be able to use problem solving skills to determine scope of problems and/or questions while effectively communicating with both technical and non-technical staff
• Ability to resolve customer related issues in a timely and satisfactory manner
• Capability to form strong customer relationships as well as take responsibility for customer
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and demanding environment, while adapting and adjusting to effectively handle changes in priorities and assignments
• Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office computer programs, internet navigation and experience using customer relationship management systems
• Must be able to work and extend hours schedule when needed, including evening/weekend, and holidays.
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to [email protected] marking the subject as “2783”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2783 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Monday, 01 May 2017
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.
Posted in Jobs Tags: administrative, advice, analyst, and, availability, business, chain, communication, Communications, company, customer, Customer service, customer support, Data, DUMA, DUMA Works, ERP, field, hardware, Hiring, information, information technology, internet, IT, job, Knowledge, Liaison, manage, Management, Marketing, monitoring, networking, of, Office, one, opportunities, person, POS, product, professional, programs, Recruiting, Relationship, relationship management, reliability, research, retail, service, software, solutions, supply, supply chain, support, systems, team, technical, technology, the, training, work, works