Job Vacancy – IT Executive
- Running regular checks on network and data security
- Identifying and acting on opportunities to improve and update software and systems
- Developing and implementing IT policy and best practice guides for the organisation
- Conducting regular system audits.
- Running and sharing regular operation system reports with management.
- Overseeing and determining timeframes for major IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations and outages.
- Providing direction for IT team members.
- Continuous improvement of company App.
- A degree in IT/Computer science or related
- Proven working experience as an IT executive or relevant experience
- High levels of integrity in the conduct of personal and professional affairs.
- Good communication and sound interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written skills.
- Problem solving and decision making skills.
- Calmness and clarity of thought under pressure and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to work independently, without supervision and under pressure.
To apply online click here or send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to [email protected] marking the subject as “3665”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3665 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Saturday, 30 November 2019
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with you application.
Posted in Jobs Tags: computer science, Data, Design, ICT, information technology, Interior, Interior design, IT, IT Executive, IT jobs, IT manager, IT programmer, jobs in nairobi, Management, nairobi, network, opportunities, Recruiting, science, services, software, system administrator