Job Vacancy – Junior Customer Success Associate
Duma Works is recruiting a Junior Customer Success Associate for our client; a digital health company in Kenya.
They are a digital health company that bridges the information and access gap that women and girls face in emerging markets. By texting a question or keyword, users gain access to trusted information about sexual and reproductive health, family planning and contraceptives and receive localized and personalized recommendations and referrals to high-quality products and services through their unique referral engine. They bring together the power of the cloud, the personal touch of a mobile phone, and first-class customer service in a unique solution to enable women and girls to lead healthier lives.
- Ensure users have the best chat experience possible on the platform
- Connect users to the current product offerings,
- Understand user’s perspectives and feedback on the services they have received and communicate user feedback to Product Strategist.
The Customer Success Associate role is largely focused on execution, however, we would like all of our Associates to bring critical thinking into the picture, and focus on understanding:
- why clients behave the way they do given our interaction (i.e. identifying when a client wants a contraceptive screening given a set of questions they ask),
- how to take our existing system and improve upon it so that we can give our clients a better experience, and
- what we can do to serve more clients.
The Junior Customer Success Associate will report directly to the Product Strategist, and will support on the following Horizon 1 and 2 activities:
- During hours on shift, responding to any new requests, and completing all requests that come in during the defined shift time.
- Identifying the services that clients want, and in particular identifying clients who are interested in contraceptives, and directing them to the contraceptive screening service
- Ensuring clients who ask for help regarding their referral have their requests resolved within 24 hours, and working to see that each client gives feedback once they go to a facility
- Raising up key insights into our users chat experience (demographic, theme, needs and wants from our users that we aren’t currently meeting)
- What are the most common questions, and what conversation modules should be created next
- Validate or select user intent with high 90% precision
- Supporting the Product Strategist to understanding our user’s intent (FP user, constant conversationalist, looking for ancillary services)
- Identify key messages that match best to users intent (intent mapping)
- Fluency in English and KiSwahili
- Advanced Typing skills
- Customer Service experience is a plus
- Detail oriented and accurate in responding to queries
- Interested in women’s health, sexual and reproductive health, empowering women
- Self-starter: interested in growing skills, giving and receiving feedback, self-aware
To apply online click here or send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to [email protected] marking the subject as “3504”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3504 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Wednesday, 24 October 2018
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with you application.
Posted in Jobs Tags: Customer service jobs, DUMA Works, Find a Job, Job Opening, Job Opportunity, jobs in kenya, jobs in nairobi