Job Vacancy – Material Management Coordinator ( Purchasing and Material Planner)
Job Title : Material Management Coordinator ( Purchasing and Material Planner)
Reporting Structure : Head of Material Management
TheMaterial Management Coordinator ( Purchasing and Material Planner) contributes to the organizational goals by following up on all open purchase orders with suppliers. Ensures the orders are processed in time and provide feedback to the relevant departments. This role is responsible and accountable for purchasing, materials requirements planning and supplier relationship management
Task and Responsibilities
- Co-ordinate all enquiries and orders from various departments
- Follow-up on all open purchase orders with suppliers
- Proactively provide feedback internally and externally on all orders, quotations etc.
- Conduct interim and year-end stock counts
- Assist in coordinating overhauls with sales and service department
- Create and analyze MM reports
- Any other duties as assigned
- Analyze changing material demand patterns
- Analyze data and collaborate with internal customers to determine and apply appropriate ordering, inventory, and replenishment policies.
- Analyze data to determine opportunities to improve customer service levels, and reduce total costs
- Any other duties that may be assigned to you from time to time
Knowledge and Experience
- Good insight into sales business, processing orders and supplier management
- Strong administration skills with attention to detail
- Basic understanding of Krones machines &customers
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with management, colleagues, suppliers, and customers.
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and negotiation skills.
- Highly energetic and success driven.
- 2 years’ experience in the relevant field
Qualifications & Skills:
- Degree in Purchasing & Supplies
- Very good negotiation and communication skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to coordinate several projects at one time
- Perseverance, patience and tolerance
- Highly effective and professional verbal and written communication skills with team, internal customers and suppliers that includes a strong focus on teamwork and internal/external customer satisfaction.
Specific Job Skills
- Excellent administrative skills
- Good customer services skills
- Exhibit & encourage sense of urgency.
- Proven ability to multi-task and prioritize projects and primary responsibilities.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail, and superior follow-up and follow-through skills
- MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- SAP (preference)
Literacy and Numeracy
- Good command of English
- Basic understanding of financial principles
To apply online
Email your CV and an application letter to [email protected]
Deadline for receiving applications: Sunday, 12 May 2019
Posted in Jobs Tags: Administration, administrative, analytical, and, Apply, business, CO, co-ordinator, communication, customer, Customer service, cv, Data, insight, inventory, job, job vacancy, jobs in kenya, junior, Krones, Management, Office, opportunities, planning, policies, processing, professional, sales, SAP, services, stock, Success, Vacancies