Job Vacancy – Junior Security Consultant
Duma Works is recruiting Junior Security Consultants for our client; Silensec, a management consulting, technology services and training company specialized in information security. Silensec wants to hire full-time Junior Security Consultants to join its leading team of consultants to serve its clients in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. The Junior Consultant will work with and under the guidance of the Head of Security, Infrastructure Services.
Silensec is a leading multinational company specialized in the delivery of consultancy services, training and technology in the field of information and cyber security. Silensec is an investor in people and the successful candidate will enjoy continuous training in order to advance the candidate’s competences and experience in the security field. Silensec is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified persons are encouraged to apply.
The Interview process will require a hands-on test.
- Assist in the deployment and configuration of a range of security controls from leading vendors such as DLP, SIEM, WAF, database firewalls etc.
- Reviewing the effectiveness of security controls and security processes.
- Assisting in the delivery of vulnerability assessments.
- Assisting in the development of security compliance reports such as ISO27001, PCI DSS and more.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor of Science Degree or a related tertiary qualification.
- Minimum of one year experience in IT or Network systems security.
- Working knowledge of the Linux operating system.
- Added bonus: Technical certifications from leading vendors such as CISCO, Symantec, IBM, Imperva etc.
- High levels of integrity in the conduct of personal and professional affairs.
- Good communication and sound interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written skills.
- Problem solving and decision making skills.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure.
How to Apply
To apply send your CV and Cover Letter to [email protected]
- Applications must be sent as ONE (1) PDF document of maximum 3 pages long (1 page for the cover letter and 2 pages for the CV).
- File name to be FIRSTNAME.SURNAME.pdf
- Deadline for application is 23rd February 2018.
Successful applicants will be asked to take a technical interview in order to qualify for the next stage.
The positions are open for immediate start!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Posted in Jobs Tags: and, Apply, client, communication, company, compliance, consultancy, consultant, consulting, cv, delivery, development, field, head, hire, information, interview, IT, junior, Knowledge, LINUX, Management, network, of, one, Opportunity, people, personal, professional, Recruiting, science, security, services, systems, tanzania, team, technical, technology, the, training, work, works