Job Vacancy – Junior Security Consultant
Dumaworks is recruiting for a Junior Security Consultant for Silensec, a management consulting, technology services and training company specialized in information security.
Silensec wants to hire a Junior Security Consultants to join its leading team of consultants to serve its clients in Kenya and abroad. The Junior Consultant will work with and under the guidance of the Head of Security, Infrastructure Services.
The Interview process will require a hands-on test
- Assist in the deployment and configuration of a range of security controls from leading
vendors such as DLP, SIEM, WAF, database firewalls etc.
- Reviewing the effectiveness of security controls and security processes
- Assisting in the delivery of vulnerability assessments
- Assisting in the development of security compliance reports such a ISO27001, PCI DSS and
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor of Science Degree or a related tertiary qualification.
- Minimum of one year experience in IT or Network systems security.
- Working knowledge of the Linux operating system
- Added bonus: Technical certifications from leading vendors such as CISCO, Symantec, IBM,Imperva etc.
- High levels of integrity in the conduct of personal and professional affairs
- Good communication and sound interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written skills.
- Problem solving and decision making skills.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure.
How to Apply
To apply send your CV and Cover letter to [email protected]
- Applications must be sent as ONE (1) PDF document of maximum 3 pages long (1 page for the cover letter and 2 pages for the CV)
- File name to be FIRSTNAME.SURNAME.pdf
Deadline for application is 30th November 2017
Successful applicants will be asked to take a technical interview in order to qualify for the next stage. The Interview process will require a hands-on test. The positions are open for immediate start!
Posted in Jobs Tags: computer science, consultancy, information, IT, jobs in kenya, jobs in nairobi, Kenya, LINUX, Management, network, network security, science, system analyst, systems, technology