Job Vacancy – Key Account Manager
Duma Works is recruiting an Key Account Manager for one of our clients in Nairobi; to oversee the relationship’s of the company with its most important clients
You will be responsible for obtaining and maintaining long term key customers by comprehending their requirements.
The ideal candidate will be apt in building strong relationships with strategic customers. You will be able to identify needs and requirements to promote our company’s solutions and achieve mutual satisfaction.
The goal is to contribute in sustaining and growing our business to achieve long-term success.
- Develop trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure they do not turn to competition
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
- Create proposals for potential clients
- Proven experience as key account manager
- Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field
To apply online click here or send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to [email protected] marking the subject as “3386”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3386 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Friday, 15 June 2018
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with you application.
Posted in Jobs Tags: account, Administration, business administration, communication, DUMA Works, Find a Job, Job Opening, jobs in kenya, jobs in nairobi, key account, proposals, sales, Vacancies