Job Vacancy – Lab Sales Manager
Experience – Geography
- Market IVD experience of > 8 years, preferably in Mid segment.
- Relevant field working experience in Kenya & East Africa
- Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience working as a team leader
- Strong networking /management of multiple resellers/distributors across East Africa.
Responsibilities – Business /Commercial /Strategy
- Achieve or exceed AOP plan for each segment viz, equipment, reagents & consumables under lab portfolio
- Manage Lab related P & L – Top Line /OpEx/EBIDTA
- Strong product knowledge /marketing skills – should be able to offer multiple solutions /options to end users
- Must have excellent customer relationship & track record or achieving his/her yearly business goals
- Efficient inventory, forecast, billing management
- Conducting CMEs, marketing initiatives and participation in clinical events to maximize output
- Liaising with principals – build a strong portfolio with an objective to offer an affordable solution
- Work on lab turnkey projects
To apply online click here or send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to [email protected] marking the subject as “3612”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3612 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Sunday, 22 September 2019
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with you application.
Posted in Jobs Tags: africa, and, business, clinical, commercial, customer, East Africa, events, field, graduate, inventory, Kenya, Knowledge, lab, line, Management, Marketing, networking, of, product, program, Relationship, science, solutions, team, training