Job Vacancy – LCS Sales Manager
Duma Works is recruiting a LCS Sales Manager for our client, Krones LCS Center East Africa Ltd. The company provides after sales services to clients in the fields of process, filling and packaging technology.
Job Title: LCS Sales Manager
Department: Sales Department
Reporting Structure: Head of Sales Department
The LCS Sales Manager contributes in the organizational goals by primarily promoting sales of all LCS products like spare part, retrofit, upgrade, overhaul, training, service, KIC etc. in corporation with related departments. Identify new business opportunities for LCS and not limited to include passing over of new leads for New Machine Sales to Sales team, through periodic site visits and provide Krones LCS products to customers. Have access to all Krones departments and ensure proper communication internally and with customers for the orders and new machine sales leads.
Tasks & Responsibilities
• Active in sales of all LCS products in the East Africa region like: retrofits, upgrades, spare parts. Training, service, overhaul, new machine opportunities, KIC etc. in cooperation with related departments.
• Close interaction with customer and various departments within Krones East Africa office and Krones AG to ensure effective communication with clarity on customer expectation within our LCS portfolio.
• Establish contact and keep close to customers and provide LCS products to their efficient performance.
• Technical support to LCS department staffs throughout sales of LCS products from offer identification to place of order by customer up to delivery period.
• Identify training requirements with customers.
• Keeping customers informed of available new upgrade of their equipment.
• Travel to specific customers and perform on-site visit and address the customer for services and LCS products required.
• Follow up machine audits and recommended LCS products required for machine to run at optimal level up to delivery.
• Close contact with Sales department to exchange upcoming opportunity mutually.
• Liaise with Krones New Equipment and LCS Sales Departments to obtain all necessary information.
• Grow the potential market for new machine and LCS products by following up on leads for new customers and proactively finding new customers.
• Be involved with special projects, help co-ordinate internal and external communication with the client
• Form an integral part for the Krones East Africa Team
Qualification and education required
• University degree or diploma in Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Process Engineering or Business Administration with a solid technical understanding
• At least 5 years in a similar field
Knowledge and Experience
• Basic understanding of Bottling plants and our Krones product portfolio
• General project management abilities
• Customer relations and orientation
• Sales effectiveness and understanding
• Understanding of business administration
Skills and Personal competency
• Negotiation skills
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Organization Skills
• Problem Solving
• Ms Office
• Willingness to travel extensively in the East African Region
Application deadline: 31st March 2018
Should you meet the above-mentioned requirements, please email your CV and application letter to [email protected] In your email heading kindly indicate clearly the job title you are applying for.
Posted in Jobs Tags: Administration, africa, and, business, business administration, CO, communication, customer, customer relations, cv, delivery, diploma, East Africa, Education, engineering, general, head, information, job, Krones, level, Management, manager, market, mechanical, mechanical engineering, of, Office, opportunities, Opportunity, personal, product, project, project management, relations, sales, Sales Manager, service, services, site, support, team, technical, training, travel