Job Vacancy – Litigation Advocate
Duma works is recruiting a Litigation Advocate for our client: a medium sized law firm in Nairobi.
The ideal candidate should:
- Be an Advocate of the High Court of Kenya, with a current Practicing Certificate.
- Have at least 5 years post admission working experience in a busy Law firm.
- Be computer literate.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate excellent organizational skills and have the ability to handle pressure.
- Have the ability to work with minimum or no supervision.
- Have the ability to work as a team.
- Be a person of unquestionable integrity with a high sense of professionalism.
- Be proactive, self-motivated and aggressive.
- The advocate should be ready to work and be stationed in Nairobi.
To apply online click here
This position will remain open until filled
* You will receive a confirmation email from [email protected] and an alert to take a basic screening test online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with your application. For any enquiries about the position, kindly reach out to us on [email protected]
Posted in Jobs Tags: advocate, advocate jobs in kenya, advocate of the high court, Job Opening, Job Opportunity, jobs in kenya, law, law firm, Litigation, litigation advocate, litigation associate, litigation jobs in kenya, nairobi