Job Vacancy – Loans Officer
Our client a Social Venture seeks to recruit a Loans Officer who will help them meet their goal of distributing bicycles to rural African communities to improve their standard of living.
- Develop marketing and work plan for the establishment of strong customer base, identify and sensitize potential customers in respective area of operation, while adhering to organizations lending methodology;
- Mobilize and sensitize VSLA or farming groups on BAP programme and product through use of guidelines, pilot forming, training, and monitoring groups to offer products to, guide, monitor, supervise and maintain constant communication with groups;
- Assess groups and individuals through filling loan applications, reviewing group records, and consulting with local leaders and partner staff, and generate and submit on time accurate documentation to enable bicycles to be distributed;
- Facilitate group loan payments and issue accurate receipts, supervise groups to ensure timely repayments, attendance of meetings and update of group records, and follow up with group executives and take individual action to recover loan in arrears;
- General office duties including report writing, budgeting, data entry, photocopying, and filing.
- Diploma or Degree with a major in finance;
- 2+ years as a loans officer in a financial institution;
- Fluent Luo speaker.
- Honest, excellent and integrity;
- Strong teamwork skills;
- Excellent report writing and communication skills;
- Technical knowledge.
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to [email protected] marking the subject as “2879”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2879 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Wednesday, 21 June 2017
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.
Posted in Jobs Tags: and, area, client, communication, consulting, customer, Data, data entry, entry, executives, farming, Finance, financial, Group, job, Knowledge, loan, Marketing, monitoring, of, Office, officer, partner, pilot, product, Recruit, rural, social, speaker, training, work, writing