Job Vacancy – Manicure Technician in Nairobi
Duma Works is recruiting a Manicure Technician for Sensational I Salon in Nairobi.
Manicure technicians specialize in nail artistry, including painting, airbrushing and polishing of fingernails and toe nails. Technicians also perform nail grooming, including nail cleaning and cutting. Manicure technicians must keep up to date with the latest nail products, techniques and trends. They may also promote various products by providing demonstrations.
Daily duties include –
- Providing nail and hand services to customers, such as basic manicures, artificial nails, gel nails, hand massages, hot-oil therapy, nail fills, nail repair, nail wraps and nail polishing.
- Pedicures and the application of acrylic toenails may also be performed.
- Manicure technicians examine and evaluate the condition and appearance of nails to provide advice on proper nail care. They must be familiar with diseases and disorders of the nails, as well as all safety procedures and techniques for performing nail services. They use sterilization equipment and must know how to properly sterilize and sanitize their tools. Manicurists ensure safety procedures are followed while performing manicures or pedicures.
- Technicians must have excellent communication skills, be motivated and be able to work independently.
- They also must possess a professional appearance and a professional attitude.
- 2 years of Experience
- Certificate/ Diploma in the same field.
- Needed as soon as possible
- Transport to the clients destination.
To apply online click here or send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to [email protected] marking the subject as “3315”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3315 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Friday, 13th April 2018
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with you application.
Posted in Jobs Tags: Beautician, beauty, Beauty industry, DUMA Works, Find a Job, job, Job Matching, Job Opening, Job Opportunity, job vacancy, jobs in kenya, jobs in nairobi, Manicure, Manicure Technician, nairobi, opening, Opportunity, Pedicure, Recruiting, technician, Vacancies, vacancy, work, works