Job Vacancy – Marketing and Communication Executive
About Lapid Leaders Africa:
Key duties and responsibilities
Overall Marketing Communication Strategy & Implementation
- Develop and implement a marketing and communications strategy that brings a distinctive brand presence to LLA and supports us towards achieving our mission
- Develop departmental goals and objectives and a workplan to implement the communications strategy
- Support all marketing and communication activities and align external communication content with the brand and strategy
- Liaise with media to promote LLA’s efforts
Storytelling – Content Creation and Distribution
- Develop and implement a system for systematic storytelling of LLA’s impact, achievements by Lapid Leaders, and engagement with the movement towards careers of meaning and impact
- Manage development and distribution of all print and electronic collateral including proposals, information videos, periodic newsletters, brochures, annual reports, blog posts, etc
- Develop success stories and disseminate it through the different media platforms including social media, newsletter and through the print media
- Manage, review and update organization website
- Conduct regular partner and supporter forums to retain public image and effectively manage media relations
- Develop and manage print, radio and TV media campaigns to increase organization visibility
- Develop media strategy, corporate mobilization strategy, drafting press releases, responding to media enquiries and building dialogue with journalists
Providing administrative support and coordination of events;
- Support the LLA’s work by planning and executing events: assume a key role in planning events
- Support on design and implementing the events policies by establishing and maintaining standards, systems and procedures;
- Preparing briefing materials and engagement opportunities for the partnerships team to promote its work effectively
- Implement and track events, campaigns and preparing post-campaign performance analysis
- Align the company around the brand’s direction, choices and tactics
- Oversee the development, design, distribution, and maintenance of high-quality print and electronic collateral including, but not limited to the annual report, brochures, presentations and reports working in close collaboration with various partners and directors
- Maintain and revise brand and services language as new products and offerings are developed
- Develop and implement strong social media presence by implementing applicable social media strategies
- And much more! We expected you to be flexible and pro-active as new items come up.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- At minimum, a bachelor’s degree is required for this position with strong demonstrated marketing, communication and content creation skills
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities and timelines
- Good apt to challenges and challenging situations
- Demonstrated high level of reliability, flexibility and internal dedication; self-driven and committed to organizational goals
- Strong organizational skills including multitasking, prioritization, attention to detail and working with deadlines
- Superior written and oral communications skills; able to quickly grasp and effectively communicate complex concepts
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Skilled in organizing limited resources and establishing priorities.
- Ability to motivate, supervise and train others to include organizing, prioritizing, and training the members of the student volunteer body
To apply online click here
This position will remain open until filled
* You will receive a confirmation email to take a basic screening test online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with your application.
Posted in Jobs Tags: administrative, africa, and, brand, building, careers, CEO, communication, Communications, company, content, content creation, corporate, creation, delivery, Design, development, distribution, Education, events, executive, GAP, head, impact, information, Intern, job, key, Leadership, level, maintenance, manage, Marketing, marketplace, media, of, opportunities, partner, Partnerships, planning, policies, print, programs, proposals, Recruit, reliability, reports, services, social, Social Media, strategy, Success, support, systems, team, the, training, work, works, Youth