Job Vacancy – Marketing Control Lead
Duma Works is recruiting a Marketing Control Lead. The hiring company is a Kenyan based company premiering in financial & consumer
technological products like never seen before in Africa.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Analyze web traffic metrics and suggest solutions to boost web presence
- Monitor SEO/SEM, marketing and sales performance metrics to forecast trends
- Keep up-to-date with our audience’s preferences and proactively suggest new campaigns
- Establish best practices in digital marketing
- Proven work experience as a Digital marketing strategist or Digital marketing manager
- Demonstrable experience with SEO
- Experience implementing and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Experience extrapolating data using excel modelling
- Solid knowledge of web analytics tools like Google Analytics
- Hands on experience with online marketing tools and practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- BSc degree in Marketing, Advertising or relevant field
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to [email protected] marking the subject as “3085”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3085 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Friday, 17th November 2017
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.
Posted in Jobs Tags: analytical, and, blogging, content, content marketing, controller, designer, graphic, graphic designer, impact, key, learning, manage, manager, Marketing, media, monitoring, of, operations, reporting, research, salary, SEM, senior, SEO, social, Social Media, Start Up, statistics, Success, team, Twitter, work