Job Vacancy – Operations and HR manager
Duma works is recruiting an Operations and Human Resource Manager for one of our clients in Nairobi; a fast growing affordable ICT solution provider business automation and management systems.
Operations & Human Resource manager
· Chalking out or improve operational systems, processes and best practices that guarantee organizational well-being
· Purchase materials, plan inventory and ensure efficiency
· Contribute towards the achievement of company’s strategic and operational objectives
· Examine financial data/statements and use them to improve profitability
· Perform quality controls and monitor production KPI’s
· Consolidate information gathered and make recommendations on improvement of the operations.
· Occasionally extend your support to other functions aimed at achieving the goals of the organization.
· Lead key human resource functions;
· Ensure a clear recruiting process is in place and that hiring managers receive support in sourcing and shortlisting candidates for new roles;
· Set up new employees for success through comprehensive training and on-boarding;
· Develop and support company-wide performance management processes;
· Ensure proper HR compliance and record keeping;
· Develop and lead a high performing team;
· Invest in coaching and development of your team, taking advantage of opportunities to grow team members’ responsibilities and keep pace with company growth;
· Maintain a high-performance culture, rewarding outstanding accomplishment;
· Hire and coach new talent into the Operations & HR teams in line with the company’s strategy
Minimum Qualifications and Competencies
· Be a strong leader, and posses at least 3 years’ experience managing individuals in Operations, HR and/or admin roles;
· Have a proven track record of motivating and developing your direct reports;
· Have at least 3 years’ experience in an operations role,
· Posses significant exposure to HR administration and a working knowledge of labor regulations;
· Be highly organized and attentive to detail, and have a passion for bringing order through systems and processes;
· Enjoy working on multiple diverse tasks simultaneously;
· Thrive when you are able to take initiative, you are considered very self-managing and do best in an environment where you are given high-level goals and take initiative to achieve them;
· Be confident in your own ability to perform and inspire others to perform, and you are eager to take on responsibility for a key team within our company;
· Find the prospect of being rewarded according to your ability to grow a team extremely motivating;
· Possess a strong analytical toolkit, and you frequently apply quantitative analysis to decision-making.
To apply online click here or send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to [email protected] marking the subject as “3426”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3426 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Monday, 23 July 2018
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with you application.
Posted in Jobs Tags: Admin, Administration, analysis, analytical, financial, growth, Hiring, HR, human, Human Resource, information, job vacancy, jobs in kenya, jobs in nairobi, operations, operations and hr manager, opportunities, Quality, Recruiting, support, systems, talent, team, training