Job Vacancy – Operations Manager
- Ensure that communication between departments is ongoing and utilised to maintain an environment of continuous improvement.
- Work with the team and management to ensure that the vision of the company is being implemented
- Coordinate and monitor the work of the sales and marketing department to ensure maximum output
- Understand how to leverage existing networks to find potential clients
- Generate leads by identifying and initiating relationships with suitable potential clients. Be persistent in pursuing leads and maturing them to closed sales.
- Understand the B2B sales cycle of a service and nurture relationships through each phase leading to a signed deal. Win the trust of decision makers involved in the process.
- Sales planning and strategy; including setting and periodic review of sales targets
- Prioritize multiple leads in order to maintain a healthy sales pipeline and meet targets.
- Strategically maintain and grow a network of potential clients through events, relationships with professional bodies, institutions etc.
- Acting as a liaison to senior management and to keep them up to date with operations matters.
- Capacity planning. Plan for future expansion of company. Taking into considerations the expansion and how the company can adapt current policies and procedures to accommodate any future plans
- Train staff on new and emerging sales techniques
- Vendor relationship management
- Help improve commission and incentive program for the sales team.
- Participate in conferences, exhibitions, and other avenues as applicable to increase and maintain Generation visibility. This includes brand building at conferences, events and other channels.
- Generate monthly reports to showcase the team’s achievements.
- Preference for someone who has worked in business development in a technology driven company
- At least 3 years’ management experience supervising a sales/marketing team
- Eagerness to join a young, fast-paced organization and team
- Ability to manage time and workload effectively.
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
- Experience in negotiating and working with vendors.
- Ability to work in a team environment and motivate others.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Out of the box thinker.
- Multi-tasker who can think on their feet and work under pressure.
To apply online click here
This position is closed
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with you application.
Posted in Jobs Tags: analytical, B2B, B2B Sales, BD, brand building, business development, Business Development Manager, Business jobs, client, communication, consultancy, development, DUMA Works, environment, events, jobs in kenya, Liaison, manage, Management, manager, market, Marketing, marketing department, operations, operations manager, pipeline, planning, policies, professional, professionals, Quality, Recruiting, relationship management, reports, sales, sales and marketing, sales jobs, sales management, security, senior, service, strategy, technology