Job Vacancy – Personal Assistant
Duma works is recruiting a Personal Assistant for one of our clients in Nairobi.
About The Position
The principal is a young married couple. The successful candidate will assist the principal with a family business, as well as some responsibilities in the household.
- Daily records management and filing; ability to keep records up-to-date and source records retrieval as requested
- Provide secretarial and administrative support including answering calls & emails, report generation, scheduling appointments, coordinating meetings and overseeing assigned projects
- Handle accounting and financial responsibilities including filing tax returns, NHIF, NSSF
- Provide other general office duties as required
Ensure the household is running smoothly including:
- Running personal errands
- Assist with grocery shopping
- Do drop off and pickup of guests and kids
- Involved in domestic staff welfare
Travel and Event planning, organizing, and coordination
Occasional travel with the principal
We seek a highly motivated professional with strong interpersonal and organizational skills who is committed to excellence. The candidate will be responsible for performing a diverse range of functions and ideally would have the following qualifications:
- Diploma in business-related field or equivalent
- Up to 2 years experience, preferably in a similar role. Traceable references are essential.
- Demonstrates solid communication skills, both written and verbal
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Publisher, Visio
- Have a valid driver’s license
- A certificate of good conduct that is not older than one year
- Advanced accounting and computer skills a plus
The successful candidate will show initiative. She will demonstrate creativity and self-motivation. She must be able to work independently and must have the capacity to multitask and work within timelines. She understands the importance of confidentiality and discretion.
The employment type full-time (40 hours per week)
To apply online click here or send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to [email protected] marking the subject as “3664”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3664 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
We explicitly welcome the application of qualified women.
Deadline for receiving applications: Friday, 08 November 2019
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with your application.
Follow us on social media
Posted in Jobs Tags: Accounting, administrative, and, business, capacity, communication, diploma, Employment, event, event planning, field, financial, general, grid, Management, of, off, Office, one, personal, personal assistant, planning, professional, support, the, travel, web, work