Job Vacancy – Personal Assistant
Duma works is recruiting a Personal Assistant for our client: a medium sized law firm in Nairobi.
The ideal candidate should:
- Be a graduate from a reputable institution with a degree
- Have at least 7 years working experience with a Managing Partner or CEO in a busy Law firm or institution.
- Be ready to work and be stationed in Nairobi.
- Be computer literate.
- Be proactive, self motivated and aggressive.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have the ability to work as a team.
- Be a person of unquestionable integrity with a high sense of professionalism.
- Demonstrate excellent organizational skills and have ability to handle and work under pressure.
- Have the ability to work with minimum or no supervision.
To apply online click here
This position will remain open until filled
* You will receive a confirmation email from [email protected] and an alert to take a basic screening test online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with your application. For any enquiries about the position, kindly reach out to us on [email protected]
Posted in Jobs Tags: executive assistant, executive personal assistant, job vacancy, jobs in kenya, jobs in nairobi, Kenya, personal secretary