Job Vacancy – Personal Assistant in Nairobi
Duma Works is recruiting a Personal Assistant for our client; a leading service provider in engineering solutions and construction equipment supply.
To provide administrative and executive assistance to the CEO/ Founder of the organization while maintaining high levels of confidentiality and integrity.
- A Degree/Diploma in a Business related field – Business Management/ Business Administration/ Commerce/ Communication etc
- A mean grade of C+ in high school
- Below 35 years of age
At least 3-4 years’ experience working in a similar position.
- 3+ years in high-performing professional environments, ideally within high growth businesses
- Outstanding attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills
- Previous demonstration of persistence and utilizing networks to get tasks done
- Ability to adapt to a fast-moving, challenging environment and to learn rapidly
- A team player with outstanding integrity.
- Strong leadership and management skills,
- Sound problem solving abilities, creativity and innovation
- High levels of integrity
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- High level thought process
Applications letters (maximum 2 pages) and detailed CV are to be sent by email to [email protected] marking the subject as “ 2182”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2182, Barack Obama, 07xxxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through
Deadline for receiving applications: 30th April 2016
* When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an SMS alert asking you to take a basic screening test over SMS. The SMS with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to 0702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer. This is to save both you and the employer time and make sure you both find the best match.
Posted in Jobs Tags: Admin, Administration, Administration jobs, business management, executive assistant, job, Kenya, nairobi, opening, personal assistant, vacancy