Job Vacancy – Junior Supply Chain Executive
Duma Works is recruiting a Junior Supply Chain Executive for one of our clients. The client is a regional leader in trading agricultural commodities.
We are looking for a reliable supply chain executive. You will follow up on planning with various departments such as procurement, sales, production, logistics, and handle overall coordination of activities.
The goal is to manage the entire order cycle so as to enhance business development and ensure sustainability and customer satisfaction.
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Arrange warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes and process shipments
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
- A degree in Supply Chain Management or a related field is required
- A logical and systematic approach to work;
- Good time management ability;
- The ability to solve problems and make decisions, as well as think laterally and offer creative solutions;
- Commercial awareness and numeracy skills;
- Some degree of IT literacy and the ability to handle electronic data;
- The ability to manage change;
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well as part of a team, as well as manage people;
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written;
- Negotiation and analytical skills;
- A positive attitude to continued learning.
- Fresh graduates encouraged to apply
Cover Letter and detailed CV are to be sent by email to [email protected] marking the subject as “2513”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2513 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: 25th November 2016
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test. If you have any issues with the process, please reach out to +254702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.
Posted in Jobs Marketing Tags: development, DUMA, Employment, Find a Job, Hiring, job, Job Matching, Job Opportunity, jobs in nairobi, junior, Kenya, logistics, nairobi, opening, operations, Opportunity, planner, supply chain, supply chain management, Vacancies, vacancy, works