Job Vacancy – Procurement Manager
Our client is a world class healthcare service provider and they seek to find a Procurement Manager in the medical industry.
- Lead role in component and material procurement including supplier selection, price benchmarking and price negotiation for deployment works;
- Lead role in supplier relationship management including contract negotiation, monitoring supplier performance, volume leverage and total cost management objectives and ensure adherence to contractual commitments;
- Drive long term capacity and supply strategies for various components;
- Ensure compliance with internal policies, procedures and external governance including government directives and regulatory requirements;
- Providing strategic and analytical support to underpin the role of delivering a commercial and cost-effective contract procuring process for the business;
- Carrying out supplier audits in support of the development of an approved vendor list;
- Identify cost reductions, efficiency opportunities and contribute to the achievement of efficient targets;
- Ensure suppliers that engage in timely deliveries, right quality and quantity and cost are always engaged to ensure the organization gets value for money in all its
- Skilled in oral communication;
- Skilled in using negotiation techniques related to contracts for supplies and services;
- Skilled in data analysis and interpretation of data to achieve desired financial results;
- Ability to manage and co-ordinate the work of others;
- Extensive knowledge of the contracting and contract management process
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Procurement and Logistics or any related field;
- 8+ years’ experience in a healthcare material management/purchasing environment to include at least four years in management level experience and a Certified
- Purchasing Professional (CPP);
- MUST have excellent Excel knowledge with ability to analyze huge data and control stock (Excel practical test will be conducted)
- Knowledge of healthcare purchasing processes, inventory control oversight procedures, purchasing business administration and hospital procurement law.
- MUST have good knowledge of pathology/Lab materials, equipment and consumables.
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to [email protected] marking the subject as “2960”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2960 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Tuesday, 01 August 2017
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.
Posted in Jobs Tags: Administration, analysis, analytical, and, business, business administration, capacity, client, commercial, communication, compliance, control, cost, Data, Data Analysis, development, field, financial, government, inventory, job, Knowledge, lab, law, level, logistics, manage, Management, manager, monitoring, of, opportunities, procurement, procurement manager, professional, Quality, quantity, Relationship, relationship management, service, services, stock, supplies, supply, support, work, works