Job Vacancy – Procurement Officer
Our client,a human resource consulting firm Seeks to recruit a Procurement Officer. They have a broad range of HR services on offer and our mission is to help organizations get their people strategy right and ultimately reach their strategic goals.
- Playing the role of custodian regarding the respect of Procurement procedures as per established and approved Procurement Instruments;
- Preparing a variety of procurement-related documents and keep their Soft copies accessible in appropriate Procurement Folders,
- Preparing and distribution of invitations to tender; Reception of offers and bids,
- Preparation of offers and bids opening,
- Preparation of offers and bids evaluation Report with recommendations regarding tender award which comply with value for money perception,
- Preparing and distribution of Notifications of Tender Outcomes,
- Preparing Purchase Orders and Contracts;
- Collecting all necessary supporting documents for payment purpose;
- Making sure that higher order and organization is properly made for all handled procurement proceedings;
- Making sure that for each procurement transaction made, the following should be properly filed and safe kept:
- Approved Schedule Plans/Requisitions;
- Advertisement if any;
- Tender Documents if any;
- Invitation to tender/Request for Quotation with proof of reception from their destination;
- Bids Opening Reports if any;
- Bids/Quotations Evaluation Reports;
- Copies of Notification of tender award and tender loss if any;
- Local Purchase Order/Contract of the successful bidders;
- Goods/Services Delivery Note if any;
- Goods/Services Received Note if any;
- Goods/Services/Subcontractors Inspection Report if any;
- Copy of Certificate of good completion if any;
- Suppliers/Service Providers/Subcontractors Evaluation Report if any;
- Procurement Officials Performance Evaluation Report if any;
- Internal Customer Satisfaction Report if any;
- All correspondences between the Company and other Stakeholders;
- Any other useful information that is related to the transaction made.
- Making sure that proper record for any incoming or outgoing dossier subjected to procurement handling is made in register book for their internal exchange and proof of reception in case of external exchanges.
- Making sure that on regular base Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly and Procurement Annual Reports showing all activities processed and encountered challenges were made properly and in conformity of established Report Sheets formats.
- Possession of a first-level university degree in Procurement, Law, Finance and Accounting or related fields in combination with at least Four (4) additional years of experience is required:
- English is the working language;
- Knowledge of French is desirable;
- Having Knowledge in Information Communication Technology is a requirement.
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to [email protected] marking the subject as “2982”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2982 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Friday, 18 August 2017
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.
Posted in Jobs Tags: Accounting, and, communication, company, customer, delivery, evaluation, Finance, french, information, invitation, Knowledge, law, of, opening, procurement, reception, request, service, services, technology, tender