Job Vacancy – Production Assistant Internship
Duma Works is recruiting a Production Assistant Intern for our client in Nairobi. The company is a leading entertainment enterprise in East Africa with initiatives across Africa.
- Have a deep passion in the Music and Entertainment Business.
- Interested in Show Production and Visual Production (Film Production).
- Available full time, flexible and willing to work long hours through the night, on holidays and weekends.
- A quick learner with the ability to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Should be able to work within tight deadlines.
- Should be a highly organized and focused person.
Manage projects ranging from Shows, Tours, Video Productions and Photo Shoots.
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to [email protected] marking the subject as “2850”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2850 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Friday, 09 June 2017
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.
Posted in Jobs Tags: and, assistant, business, full time, manage, person, production, tours, visual, work