Job Vacancy – Production Centre Operations Manager
Deliver the laid out Production Centre (PC) manufacturing annual tactical plan, aligned to the PC Strategy. The details of which involve:
- Coach direct reports (Production Engineers and Shift Managers) and wider manufacturing team (operators) to develop the skills needed to deliver daily, weekly, monthly and annual production target while adhering to:
- Occupational Health & Safety & Environment – monitor and adhere to team behavioral, statutory and corporate standards for all tasks.
- Quality – aspire behavior and compliance to deliver zero defects
- Service & Cost – lead the continuous learning and use of Manufacturing Excellence principles to deliver perfect service at optimized cost.
- Occupational Safety & Health and Environment – in alignment with the SHE Executive
- Quality – in alignment with the Quality Manager
- Asset Care / Maintenance Annual Tactical Plan
- Deliver defined Manufacturing Schedule Adherence, tied to Service delivery ambition
- Lead Continuous Improvement anchored on the Kaizen Philosophy – using World Class Manufacturing and Supply Chain Excellence principles and concepts
- Lead holistic input into Product Launch and Early Equipment Development
- Contribute to the PC Strategy development
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Engineering
- APICS Qualification in Production and/or Supply Chain and/or any other Manufacturing & Supply Chain relevant post-graduate qualification
- 5 years fast-track (or 7 years progressive) inter-functional experience in Manufacturing
- Near-fanatic passion for Manufacturing and Supply Chain Excellence principles as the standard in Manufacturing Operations Management.
- Integrity and Confidentiality.
- Emotional & Professional Bandwidth to handle competing demands with a knack for superior tactical planning, prioritization and execution.
- Good understanding of inter-functional relationships for a multinational set-up
- Importance of Brand Protection
- Proactive and Active Listening Capabilities
- Working knowledge of Production Centre Operational and Business reporting
To apply online click here or send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to [email protected] marking the subject as “3404”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3404 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Monday, 02 July 2018
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with you application.
Posted in Jobs Tags: and, brand, business, care, chain, client, company, compliance, corporate, cost, delivery, early, fmcg, Knowledge, learning, maintenance, Management, manager, manufacturing, of, operations, operations management, operations manager, people, planning, product, production, professional, Quality, service, strategy, supply, supply chain, team, the