Job Vacancy – Project Manager
- Managing the product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research using multiple channels supported by on-going calls and visits to customers and prospects.
- Preparing and maintaining the product roadmap which defines product enhancements for short- and long-term releases.
- Define feature roadmap for the company’s products based on business opportunities and market research.
- Propose an overall product budget to ensure success.
- Work with sales management and other contributors to evaluate and prioritize opportunities and develop strategy.
- Create feature descriptions to provide guidance to Business Analysts and contribute and approve the product-related Business Requirements Documents.
- Validate detailed specifications and development costing versus market potential and future predictable revenue.
- Responsible for product launch and release plans.
- Coordinates internal and external product launches working with Marketing Support and Training teams.
- Help develop and deploy key market messages and communication strategies for the product line with Marketing Support team.
- Collaborate with technology to create strategies by which technology will be developed or adapted to meet market needs and leverage opportunities. (e.g., Buy/Build decisions)
- Monitor and analyse new technologies and inform the company of their potential applications to our business. Conduct and lead forward-looking research studies.
- Develop and when necessary deliver concise and meaningful presentations for internal and external audiences, including education and training of sales staff, training of support groups, train the trainer programs, and presentations at symposia, trade shows, and key customer accounts.
- Act as liaison between Sales, Client Services, Marketing Support, and Technology teams to support product positioning and customer demand as part of new product development.
- Work with the Training team to develop product training plan internally and externally. Consult with Client Services team to ensure appropriate service levels for the product line.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field
- Two years demonstrated previous work experience as a product manager working directly with engineering teams building software products.
- Experience launching consumer or business facing technology-led offer or service (e.g. mobile apps, e-commerce systems)
- Deep understanding of product metrics and KPIs, able to implement a product analytics strategy and use data to drive product decision making.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects in a very fast-paced environment
- Ability to interpret between business and IT/technology requirements to enable effective communication between all associated stakeholders.
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Project Management is a plus.
To apply online click here or send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to [email protected] marking the subject as “3638”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3638 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Sunday, 25 August 2019
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with you application.
Posted in Jobs Tags: accounts, agricultural, agriculture, and, building, business, career, chain, client, communication, company, computer science, customer, Data, development, distribution, e-commerce, Education, engineering, farming, information, information technology, insurance, IT, job, key, Liaison, line, manage, Management, manager, market, market research, Marketing, mobile, of, opportunities, Opportunity, people, person, planning, procurement, product, product development, programs, project, project management, project manager, research, sales, science, service, services, software, strategy, Success, supply, supply chain, support, team, technology, the, trade, trainer, training, work