Job Vacancy – Property Manager and Valuer
BASIC PURPOSE AND OVERVIEW OF THE JOB
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT, HANDLING AND OVERSIGHT OF;
QUALIFICATION, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND QUALITIES REQUIRED
- Qualification of a BA in Land Economics or Bachelors in Real Estate.
- Drive and being results oriented.
- Ability to arrange and execute work schedules, functions and tasks in an organized way to achieve the required objectives.
- Good written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to deal with the different people and entities including other staff, landlords, tenants, service providers and maintenance contractors, to achieve the job objectives, maintain good working relationships and develop goodwill.
- Professional diligence, care and attention to detail.
- Some property management and valuation experience preferable.
To apply online click here
This position will remain open until filled.
*You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with your application.
Posted in Jobs Tags: Administration, and, care, coast, collection, commercial, communication, Communications, economics, insurance, job, Knowledge, land economics, maintenance, Management, manager, Mombasa, of, people, professional, property, property management, property manager, real estate, services, the, work