Job Vacancy – Public Relations Intern
Duma Works is recruiting a Public Relations Intern for Sauti Sol Entertainment. Sauti Sol Entertainment is an organisation focused on the seamless management of talent in the music business.
The organisation has successfully managed multi-award winning ensemble Sauti Sol. The organisation now seeks to bring on board creative, passionate and proactive individuals to participate in its ambitious growth plans within the region. Working within a high achieving and focused team, you will have the opportunity to learn from the people behind creating one of the best African Groups in various aspects of the entertainment business. This is your opportunity to engage your creativity, follow your passions and be part of something amazing.
- Fully support company’s PR strategy and execute it in different phases
- Proactively create and curate engaging communication content
- Communicate and build relationships with media
- Effectively utilize company’s social media and blogs
- Create and distribute press releases
- Assist in administrative duties
- Build and update media lists and databases
- Schedule, coordinate and attend various PR events
- Perform constant research trend and competitor analysis
- Degree/Diploma in the areas of PR/Communication/Journalism
- Passion for the PR industry and its best practices
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Solid understanding of the different social networks
- Ability to identify and leverage on various communication platforms.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent at MS Office.
- Post a ONE MINUTE VIDEO on TWITTER telling us why you would like to be part of the Sauti Sol entertainment and what makes you a perfect fit for the job. Indicate your full names; Tag SAUTI SOL entertainment using the #SautiSolInternshipchallenge.
- Write a brief coverletter expressing your interest to join the Sauti Sol team. Include a link to your video post on twitter.
- Send your Cover Letter and CV to [email protected] marking the subject as “3252”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3252 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Monday, 26th March 2018
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with you application.
Posted in Jobs Tags: administrative, analysis, and, communication, diploma, industry, job, media, of, Office, PR, professional, research, Sauti Sol, social, Social Media, strategy, support, team, Twitter