Job Vacancy – Quantity Surveyor in Nairobi
Duma Works is recruiting a Quantity Surveyor for one of our clients in Nairobi; a leading interior design and construction services company.
- Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities and other documents with the designers and/or client.
- Undertake costs analysis for project work and repairs and providing advice and forecasts about costs.
- Assist in establishing a client’s requirements and undertaking feasibility studies.
- Performing risk and value management and cost control.
- Prepare and analyse costings for tenders.
- Provide advice on contractual arrangements and claims.
- Value completed work and follow up on payments in liaison with the accounts team.
- Maintain awareness of the different ongoing contracts/projects and follow up settlement of final accounts.
- 3 and above years’ experience in the same field.
- Higher Diploma or Degree in Building Economics or Quantity Surveying.
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to [email protected] marking the subject as “3228”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3228 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Wednesday, 18th April 2018
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with you application.
Posted in Jobs Tags: analysis, construction, cost, cost control, Design, Find a Job, Interior, Interior design, job, Job Matching, Job Opening, Job Opportunity, job vacancy, Jobs, jobs in nairobi, Management, nairobi, Opportunity, project, quantity, quantity surveyor, Recruiting, services, surveyor, team, tender, vacancy, work, works