Job Vacancy – Refrigeration Technician
Duma works is recruiting a refrigeration technician for one of its client. The client is a leading manufacturer of household appliances in East Africa.
- Diagnose and repair transport climate control equipment (vans, truck, trailer, reefer container)
- Complete pre trip inspections in accordance with customers’ specific requirements
- Provide estimates on repairs
- Participate in manufacturers’ training in order to remain up to date on new equipment
- Communicate information regarding equipment availability and status to the customer at various levels(fleet manager, driver, dispatch)
- Respond to customer needs in a positive, supportive & timely manner to ensure maximum value for
- Electrical and component diagnosis and repair
- Diesel engine repairs
- Compressor repair
- Soldering refrigerant lines
- Read wiring diagrams and schematics
- Software upgrades and downloads as and when required
- Excellent diagnostic & trouble-shooting skills, able to work well under pressure
- Strong language skills, oral and written
- Ability to prioritize customers’ requests
- Takes pride in Refrigeration work
- Taking care of supplied tools / tool set
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks
- Ability to maintain safe & clean work environment
- Positive attitude & desire to provide outstanding, professional customer service
- Ability to lift/carry reasonable loads, lift bulky objects, climb ladders
- Minimum 3 years practical experience in refrigerated trailer service and repair
- Basic computer skills to input maintenance records and run diagnostics
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to [email protected] marking the subject as “2848”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2848 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Friday, 09 June 2017
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.
Posted in Jobs Tags: and, availability, care, CO, company, control, customer, Customer service, driver, Education, electrical, full time, information, job, Kenya, maintenance, manager, nairobi, of, opening, professional, service, software, technician, training, transport, work