Job Vacancy – Research Assistant Internship in Nairobi
Duma Works is recruiting a Research Assistant intern for Sauti Sol Entertainment. Sauti Sol Entertainment is an organisation focused on the seamless management of talent in the music business.
The organisation has successfully managed multi-award winning ensemble Sauti Sol. The organisation now seeks to bring on board creative, passionate and proactive individuals to participate in its ambitious growth plans within the region. Working within a high achieving and focused team, you will have the opportunity to learn from the people behind creating one of the best African Groups in various aspects of the entertainment business. This is your opportunity to engage your creativity, follow your passions and be part of something amazing.
- Worldwide Festivals
- Update & organise current Festival database
- Update & organise contact databases
- Worldwide production company’s research
- Update & organise current production company database
- Assist in administrative duties
- Ability to carry out detailed research and compile report.
- Preferably a female (under 25) for the position
- Highly Organized & attentive to detail
- A quick learner with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Interest in the Entertainment & Fashion industry is an added advantage
- Post a ONE MINUTE VIDEO on TWITTER telling us why you would like to be part of the Sauti Sol entertainment and what makes you a perfect fit for the job. Indicate your full names; Tag SAUTI SOL entertainment using the #SautiSolInternshipchallenge.
- Write a brief coverletter expressing your interest to join the Sauti Sol team. Include a link to your video post on twitter.
- Send your Cover Letter and CV to [email protected] marking the subject as “3235”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3235 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Monday, 26th March 2018
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with you application.
Posted in Jobs Tags: administrative, business, cv, DUMA, fashion, Find a Job, industry, job, Job Opening, Job Opportunity, job vacancy, jobs in nairobi, Management, Music, nairobi, Opportunity, production, Recruiting, research, Research assistant, Sauti Sol, talent, Vacancies, vacancy, work