Job Vacancy – Reservations Supervisor
Duma Works is recruiting a Reservations Supervisor for its client. The hiring company is a leading travel management company in Africa that prides itself in providing full destination management of all travel requirements for its clients.
Reporting to the Deputy Managing Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for maximizing sales and revenue, while maintaining the highest levels of service to clients. This position will supervise all reservation staff in taking bookings efficiently, ensure quick and accurate turn-around, and engage with clients professionally in providing information on itineraries, rates and reporting.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for work scheduling and efficient team management
- Maintain client relationships by providing timely and reliable information
- Manage requests and proposals to ensure professional format and rates accuracy
- Agents / Supplier liaison regarding updates, queries and complaints
- Assisting and guiding consultants on a day to day basis as and when required
- Ensure all bookings are captured in the system and liaise with operations
- Ensure exceptional handling of repeat and very VIP guests
Qualifications and Required Skills
- Bachelors Degree or Diploma in Travel & Tourism
- At least 5 years working experience in Tourism Industry
- Possess professional disposition with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision making, analytical, and problem solving abilities
- Willingness to work within a flexible schedule
- ICT Proficient
- Tourplan is an added advantage
- Knowledge in any other foreign language will be an added advantage
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to [email protected] marking the subject as “3050”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3050 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Friday, 29th September 2017
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.
Posted in Jobs Tags: 2017, africa, agents, analytical, and, brand, business, client, CO, communication, cv, diploma, director, Group, ICT, industry, information, Kenya, Knowledge, Liaison, manage, Management, nairobi, of, operations, professional, proposals, reporting, sales, service, supervisor, tanzania, team, tourism, travel, uganda, vacancy, work