Job Vacancy – Sales Agent
Duma Works is recruiting Sales Agents for our client; Takamoto Biogas.
Company background and Job purpose
Takamoto Biogas, located in the heart of the Kiambu dairy region, is a leading, rapidly growing renewable energy company that provides biogas systems to small-scale farmers across Kenya. Takamoto’s unique technology converts cow dung into free ‘biogas’, a clean fuel source primarily used for cooking, thus replacing wood, charcoal or LPG. The residue of the installation is fertilizer of higher quality than the original cow dung. In Kenya alone, there are over two million farmers with at least two cows who are potential clients.
Building on two years of market research and installation experience, Takamoto Biogas has developed a new business model and technology that will bring the many benefits of biogas energy to the masses in Kenya by eliminating the main hurdle to its adoption – the high upfront cost. In order to achieve the company’s growth aspirations, Takamoto Biogas is looking for a highly motivated, proactive and energetic Sales Rep.
What would you do?
You will be an integral part of changing the lives of Kenyan farmers by providing them with clean biogas for cooking! You will attend marketing events, do door to door sales and make phone calls to make sure that everyone who needs biogas can have it with Takamoto Biogas.
Who are we looking for?
- You LOVE doing sales and marketing
- You have affinity with technology and with farming, you enjoy working in rural areas
- You do what you say you will do
- You speak Swahili and English
- You are creative, enjoy seeking new ways of doing things and are comfortable in new territories
- You have at least 1 year previous sales experience and are familiar with Sales techniques
- You have basic computer skills
- You have a Certificate or higher in Sales or Marketing
- You live in Kiambu, Nakuru or Nyeri County
Send a Cover Letter and detailed CV to [email protected] marking the subject as “2720”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2720 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: 20th May 2017
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test. If you have any issues with the process, please reach out to +254702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.
Posted in Jobs Marketing Tags: 2017, agent, business, Career Advice, Dream Job, DUMA Works, Employment, Find a Job, How to get a job, Job Matching, Job Opportunity, kiambu, Marketing, Nakuru, nyeri, Opportunity, Recruiting, renewable energy, sales, Startup, Vacancies, vacancy