Job Vacancy – Sales and Research Executive
Duma Works is recruiting a Sales and Research Executive for our client in South Africa. Our client is a leading provider of data collection and panel services to the world’s largest research agencies, corporations and social sector organizations.
We are looking for a motivated Market Research Sales Executive to join the team and focus on selling the company’s data collection and panel services. The Market Research Sales Executive will work cooperatively with other members of the team to grow business by hunting for new clients and mining the existing client base for new opportunities. Your mission will be to meet or exceed sales quotas while increasing client satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Leverage existing relationships to bring in new business.
- Actively pursue new clients through multiple outbound sales avenues.
- Foster relationship with existing clients to ultimately strengthen existing account relationships.
- Articulate the value of the company’s services and consult with current and potential clients regarding their business issues and objectives.
- Develop a deep understanding of the client’s goals and requirements, then match and demonstrate the appropriate solution(s).
- Effectively follow up with prospects to convert them to paying clients.
- Work with the analytics team to provide guidance and actionable recommendations to clients based on data analyses and industry knowledge.
- Maintain regular client contact and manage assigned accounts to foster lasting relationships and grow the business.
- Consistently achieve or exceed sales goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Research, Sales, Business and/or Marketing.
- At least 2-3 years of B2B sales and research experience combined.
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills.
- Must have experience with client service, retention, growth and new business development.
- Must be a creative problem solver who can drive sales success while adapting to new challenges.
- An entrepreneurial spirit who will infuse their personality into the growing culture of the company.
- In-depth understanding of market research, consumer marketing and category management principles preferred.
- An understanding of data analytics preferred.
- Experience with Salesforce and or other CRM software preferred.
- Quality control: reviewing and ensuring the highest quality standards of work are maintained at all times.
- People management in the project team in terms coaching, allocating and monitoring work.
- Excellent command of written & spoken English alongside ability to communicate in local language preferred.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Good knowledge of research methodologies.
- Strong numeric skills.
- Ability to work and deliver under pressure.
- Team leadership and project management skills.
- Excellent computing skills especially in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Self-driven, results oriented, shows exceptional initiative
- Focused on quality and profit.
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to [email protected] marking the subject as “2991”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2991 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Tuesday, 30 September 2017
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.
Posted in Jobs Tags: account, accounts, africa, and, B2B, B2B Sales, business, business development, category management, client, client service, collection, communication, company, computing, CRM, Data, development, DUMA, DUMA Works, executive, growth, industry, Knowledge, Leadership, manage, Management, market, market research, Marketing, monitoring, of, opportunities, project, project management, Quality, Recruiting, Relationship, research, sales, sales executive, salesforce, selling, service, services, social, software, South Africa, Success, team, the, work, works