Job Vacancy – Sales Coordinator
Duma Works is recruiting a Sales Coordinator for our client; a leading piping solutions provider in the East African region. This position will be based in Nairobi.
The Coordinator will be responsible for providing support to the sales team and customers during the sales process and help customers resolve sales-related issues in a timely manner, generally providing real-time support and will be reporting directly to the Sales and Marketing Manager.
- Making sure all sales orders are received, posted and given to the relevant personnel for further processing.
- Tracking sales route for sales reps on a daily basis and advising sales department on this for payment collection or getting orders from their current routes.
- Maintaining an updated report on pending orders.
- Tracking the performance of the sales team and address gaps in a timely manner.
- Ensure sales goals/targets are consistently met on a daily and weekly basis and advising sales department on when they are falling short.
- Oversee and ensure adequate training for the sales team.
- Coordinating performance evaluation for the sales team with the help of the sales manager.
- To ensure proper filing of sales documents and communicating relevant information to the team.
- Coordinating customer satisfaction surveys and analysis of the same in liaison with SMM.
- Reviewing discounts, terms of payment and account outstanding on orders taken by Sales Reps
- Liaising with marketing department for customers marketing needs 12) Preparing sales reports and handing them over to the Sales Manager.
- Arrange for meetings with Sales Reps to discuss their performance and understand their challenges.
- Offer relevant support to the Sales Manager.
- Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested in liaison with the sales manager.
- Checking delivery times and schedules
- Handle the processing of customer orders
- Ensure filing is online in the department
- Handle correspondence for the sales process
- Ensure coordination between sales and dispatch team to ensure timely and great customer service
- Minimum of 2years experience
- Should have worked in the same capacity preferably in a manufacturing company
- Minimum of Diploma in Sales and Marketing/Business administration or any related course
- Ability to understand the changing customer/market requirements and understand how to manage the sales team for improved revenue generation.
- Proper Planning, time management, and excellent customer service skills.
- Must have managed a team with a clear track record.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Excellent customer service skills
- Articulate and good telephone manners
- Team player
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Proper planning and time management
- Computer Skills- MS office
- Keen to detail
- Fast learner
- Creative and willing to share ideas
- Friendly and approachable
- Team player
- Convincing attitude
To apply online click here or send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to [email protected] marking the subject as “3637”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3637 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Sunday, 13 October 2019
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with your application.
Posted in Jobs Tags: Job Opening, Jobs, jobs in kenya, jobs in nairobi, Kenya, manager, Marketing, nairobi, Opportunity, sales