Job Vacancy- Sales Executive in Nairobi
Duma Works is recruiting a Sales Executive for our client; a leading supplier of quality Asian furniture in Kenya.
- Use an existing network of industry contacts to generate new business
- Plan, prepare and present persuasive approaches and pitches to potential corporate clients
- Assess the needs of the corporate clients and provide viable solutions while meeting sales targets
- Identify and grow opportunities within assigned territory achieving set sales targets
- Attend corporate client meetings
- Grow and retain existing corporate accounts by presenting new solutions and services to them
- Market intelligence in the furniture industry
- Must be experienced in B2B sales
- Must be confident and articulate when expressing yourself
- Must be able and willing to aggressively sell office furniture
- Have a business related degree
- At least 4 years’ experience in Corporate Sales in the Furniture Industry
- Consistent track record in achieving sales targets
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion
- A Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent networking and prospecting skills
- Strong Account Management skills
- Sales per Month
- Value of Quotations per Month
- No. of New Buying Clients
- Clients Visits in a Month
- Conversion % of quotes to sales in a Month
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to [email protected] marking the subject as “2704”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2704 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: 21st March 2017
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test. If you have any issues with the process, please reach out to +254702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.
Posted in Jobs Tags: business development, corporate sales, DUMA Works, Exceutive, Furniture sales, job vacancy, Jobs, jobs in nairobi, Kenya, Key account management, Marketing, nairobi, sales, sales rep