Job Vacancy – Sales Executive
- 3- 4 years sales experience from the B2B industry in Kenya
- Exerience in working in the trade or similar industries
- Field oriented
- Structured mindset
- At least 3 to 4 years’ experience in B2B Sales.
- A business related degree is an added advantage.
- Consistent track record in achieving sales targets
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion
- A Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent networking and prospecting skills
- Proactive mindset and likes to take initiative
- Ability to think analytical and plan effectively
- Ability to build strong relations with customer
- Drive and commitment
- Honesty and integrity
- Confident and able to overcome challenges
- Professional appearance
- To have an existing portfolio of previous clients to convert.
- Good communication skills
- Proven Sales Track Record.
- Strong English language skill.
- Must be confident and articulate when expressing yourself
- Must be able and willing to aggressively sell office furniture
- Scout for potential prospects that have furniture needs or new office.
- Collect market data and be able to report back with accuracy
- Take part in sales training
- Build and maintain strong and healthy relations with customers
- Various other tasks will be given
- Plan, prepare and present persuasive approaches and pitches to potential corporate clients
- Assess the needs of the corporate clients and provide viable solutions while meeting sales targets
- Identify and grow opportunities within assigned territory achieving set sales targets
- Attend corporate client meetings
- Grow and retain existing corporate accounts by presenting new solutions and services to them
- Market intelligence in the office furniture industry
To apply online click here or send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to [email protected] marking the subject as “3603”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3603 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Friday, 30 August 2019
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with your application.
Posted in Jobs Tags: B2B, B2B Sales, business, business development, business development jobs in nairobi, business development officer, client, communication, corporate, corporate sales jobs, corporate sales rep, corporate sales rep jobs, furniture, Furniture sales, industry, intelligence, market, networking, of, Office, opportunities, planning, professional, relations, sales, sales rep, solutions, team, Team player, trade