Job Vacancy – Sales Executive in Nairobi
Duma Works is recruiting a Sales Executive for one of our clients in Nairobi; a leading distributor of beverages in East Africa.
- Present and sell company products to new potential and existing clients.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify targets and to project the number of contact to be made.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Aggressively work on their monthly targets.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and contracts.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and product knowledge.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential relationships.
- Prepare paper work to activate and maintain contract services.
- Manage account services through quality checks and follow ups.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Prepare weekly status reports, including activity, closings, follow ups, and adhere to goals.
- Communicate new products and service opportunities, special developments, information or feedback gathered through field activity to relevant staff.
- Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
- Develop and implement special sales activities to reduce stock.
- Other duties assigned.
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows etc.
- Follow up for collection of payments.
- Co-ordinate delivery of POS and merchandise.
- Provide the on-job training to other sales employees.
- University Graduates (Preferred grades obtained A/B)
- Fresh University Graduates acceptable and willing to be trained/ fast learners preferred.
- ICDL – Well versatile with all computer skills – Outlook/Excel and PPT knowledge a must.
- FMCG Experience in the past jobs: an advantage
- Any experience with On-trade or Off-Trade category with sales will be an advantage.
- A good team player / ambitious / working towards achieving goals.
- Career Orientated, young and dynamic.
- Smart personality/ well presentable.
- Fluent English speaking skills a must.
- He/ She willing to work long hours, must also be able to handle pressure.
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to [email protected] marking the subject as “3260”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3260 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Friday, 09 March 2018
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with you application.
Posted in Jobs Tags: business development, delivery, events, executive, information, job, Job Matching, Job Opening, Job Opportunity, job vacancy, Jobs, jobs in kenya, jobs in nairobi, Knowledge, Marketing, nairobi, opportunities, Recruiting, sales, sales executive, service, services, stock, team, trade, training, vacancy, work