Job Vacancy – Sales Executive
Duma Works is recruiting a competitive and trustworthy Sales Executive for one of its clients in Nairobi to help us build up their business activities. The company is one of the leading suppliers in computer hardware and software in Kenya.
You will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects and maintaining customer satisfaction. The goal is to meet and surpass the company’s expectations to drive rapid and sustainable growth.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team to achieve better results
- Proven experience as a sales executive or relevant role
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
- High school degree
To apply online click here or send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to [email protected] marking the subject as “3620”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3620 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Sunday, 30 June 2019
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with you application.
Posted in Jobs Tags: and, availability, business, company, customer, executive, financial, growth, job, Job Opening, Job Opportunity, jobs in kenya, Knowledge, market, market research, Marketing, nairobi, networking, of, opportunities, Opportunity, reports, research, sales, sales executive, sales jobs, Sales jobs in Nairobi, sales rep, selling, social, stock, team, Vacancies, vacancy