Job Vacancy – Sales Executive
Duma Works is supporting our client in the event management industry to recruit a Sales Executive in Nairobi.
Reporting to: HOD BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
Purpose of the role
The role of a Sales Executive is assisting the company to acquire new customers and sell additional product to existing ones. The job holder maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance, researching and recommending new opportunities, recommending profit, and product improvements.
Key task and responsibility
- Sell the company’s products and services by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects and proposing the right solutions to clients’ needs and requirements
- Prepare and deliver pitches to potential customers.
- Working closely with other teams to develop new business.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining and leveraging on networks
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Ensure bottom line profitability.
- Manage the post-sale follow-up to build strong client relationships
- Monitor and analyse customer usage of the company’s products and services
- Minimize the risk of losing clients by continuously documenting and sharing client issues
- Be the liaison between customers and cross-functional internal teams, ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and requirements;
- Maintain and update sales records as required by the company.
- Prepare and submit sales reports as required by the management;
- Forecast, track and report key account metrics
Learning and Growth
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and reviewing professional publications.
Qualifications and requirements
- 3-5 years’ work experience in sales preferable events.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Have a BA/BS degree in Business Administration, sales or relevant field.
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Good accounting and economic related concepts.
- Sales in hospitality industry crucial
- Experience in relationship management crucial
Key Performance Indicators
- Competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision, be self-motivated and trustworthy.
- Influential– Ability to build strong external relationships to enhance and strengthen the company’s profile.
- Negotiator– Job requires expert negotiating and influencing skills.
- Entrepreneurship and profit growth – Job requires an individual with an innovative with entrepreneurial flair.
- Detail Oriented – Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to work accurately in a busy and demanding environment
- Communication – Job requires strong working knowledge of English & Swahili (spoken and written).
- Interpersonal Skills – Job requires ability to work collaboratively with others to provide a high quality service.
- Flexibility – Ability to work in high pressure environment and ability to Multitask.
- Must be well groomed and possess excellent office etiquette.
To apply online Click here
This position will remain open until filled
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with your application.
Posted in Jobs Uncategorized Tags: agency jobs, business acumen, business development, event management, hospitality, Job vacancies, Jobs 2022, jobs in kenya, market research, Marketing, sales, sales jobs, sales opportunities