DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creating and maintaining sales pipelines
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers
- Visiting potential customers for new business
- Providing customers with quotations
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales
- Gathering market and customer information
- Recording sales and order information
- Ensure customers are provided with accurate and timely information on sales transactions.
- Responsible for accuracy of information, updating, and monitoring of information from input to completion of the order.
- Assist in ensuring availability of sample materials in the showroom.
- Deal effectively with customer complaints and provide timely resolution.
- Answer telephone inquiries promptly and professionally.
- Contribute to the Business Development and any sales related work in the team.
- Back-up and rotate through multiple sales support functions
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Degree or Diploma in Sales & Marketing or related field
- Diploma or higher in interior design desirable
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in Sales and Marketing
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
- Be presentable, trustworthy and reliable
- Strong customer-service, planning, problem-solving, organizing, selling and negotiating skills
- Ability to work with diverse teams
- Possess relevant IT skills
- Must be result oriented and aiming at self-development
- Good communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Must have the ability to handle pressure and be self-motivated
- Attention to detail
To apply online click here
This position will remain open until filled.
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with your application.