Job Vacancy – Sales Executive
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creating and maintaining sales pipelines
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers
- Visiting potential customers for new business
- Providing customers with quotations
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales
- Gathering market and customer information
- Recording sales and order information
- Ensure customers are provided with accurate and timely information on sales transactions.
- Responsible for accuracy of information, updating, and monitoring of information from input to completion of the order.
- Assist in ensuring availability of sample materials in the showroom.
- Deal effectively with customer complaints and provide timely resolution.
- Answer telephone inquiries promptly and professionally.
- Contribute to the Business Development and any sales related work in the team.
- Back-up and rotate through multiple sales support functions
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Degree or Diploma in Sales & Marketing or related field
- Diploma or higher in interior design desirable
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in Sales and Marketing
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
- Be presentable, trustworthy and reliable
- Strong customer-service, planning, problem-solving, organizing, selling and negotiating skills
- Ability to work with diverse teams
- Possess relevant IT skills
- Must be result oriented and aiming at self-development
- Good communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Must have the ability to handle pressure and be self-motivated
- Attention to detail
To apply online click here
This position will remain open until filled.
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with your application.
Posted in Jobs Tags: availability, business, business development, client, communication, corporate sales, customer, customer care, Customer service, Design, development, diploma, DUMA Works, executive, furniture, Furniture sales, industry, information, Interior, Interior design, Leadership, market, Marketing, monitoring, planning, Recruiting, sales, sales executive, sales executive jobs, sales jobs, sales management, sales opportunities, sales support, selling, showroom, support, team, work