Job Vacancy – Sales Executive in Nairobi
Duma Works is recruiting a Sales Executive for our client; a leading safari airline in Kenya.
Sales Executive Job Responsibilities
Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
• Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
• Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
• Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
• Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
• Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications
• Presentation Skills
• AGGRESSIVENESS IS KEY
• Client Relationships
• Prospecting Skills / Creativity
• 2 – 3 years’ sales experience in the hospitality industry
• Degree/Diploma in Sales & Marketing or related field
• Be presentable, trustworthy and reliable
• Strong customer-service, planning, problem-solving, organizing, selling and negotiating skills
• Ability to work within diverse teams
• Must be result oriented and aiming at self-development
• Good communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
• Must have the ability to handle pressure and be self-motivated
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to [email protected] marking the subject as “ 2191”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2191, Barack Obama, 07xxxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through
Deadline for receiving applications: 15th June 2016
* When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an SMS alert asking you to take a basic screening test over SMS. The SMS with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to 0702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer. This is to save both you and the employer time and make sure you both find the best match.
Posted in Jobs Tags: advertising, B2B, corporate, executive, job, Kenya, Marketing, nairobi, opening, Opportunity, rep, representative, sales, vacancy