Job Vacancy – Sales Manager
Duma works is recruiting a Sales Manager for one of our client: a firm that specialises in development, sales and maintenance of a wide range of renewable energy products and solutions.
Industry : Renewable Energy
- Drive sales growth through management of the sales process through inside-out, outside-in strategies
- Monitor performance of the sales team to achieve set targets
- Design & implement improvements on the sales processes
- Build a strong and all inclusive sales team
- Establish, develop & maintain contact with industry partners
- Keep in touch with market trends to allow the company to respond to any changes with effectiveness
- Provide guidance and direction with other senior staff on company vision and mission
The sales manager should have the following attributes:
- Minimum five years’ experience in a dynamic & similar sales position with a provable performance track record
- Ability to lead and offer guidance and strategy to a team
- Strong ambition for building a premium service for customers
- Degree in a business or sales related field from a reputable institution as a minimum
- Proficiency in computer applications including CRM software
- Should be an experienced driver with a valid driving license
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Above average knowledge and understating of the solar business in Kenya
- Perfect communication skills in both spoken and written English and Kiswahili
- Outstanding personality
- Ability to perform and deliver under pressure
- Should possess good time management & report writing skills
- Internally motivated to do first class quality work and take on responsibility
- Comfortable putting team goals ahead of individual goals
A cover letter and detailed CV are to be sent by email to [email protected] marking the subject as “2487”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2487 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: 16th December 2016
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test. If you have any issues with the process, please reach out to +254702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.
Posted in Jobs Tags: Jobs, manager, nairobi, renewable energy, sales