Job Vacancy – Farm Sales Manager in Nairobi
Duma Works is recruiting a Farm Sales Manager for one of our clients to work on a farm in Isinya.
The sales manager will be required to;
- Market and sell tomatoes and other vegetables.
- Travel in and out of Nairobi to market and sell tomatoes and other vegetables all over the country.
- Should be a university graduate from a reputable institution with a degree in Agriculture or related fields.
- Should be well versed and conversant with both green houses and open field planting technology.
- Should have rich and precise knowledge on chemical application, disease and pest control in tomato farming.
- Should have excellent public relations skills.
- Should have at least five (5) years experience in tomato farming from a reputable company.
Cover Letter and detailed CV are to be sent by email to [email protected] marking the subject as “2667”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2667 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: 1st April 2017
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test. If you have any issues with the process, please reach out to +254702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.
Posted in Jobs Tags: agribusiness, agricultural sales, DUMA Works, Farm sales manager, Job Matching, Job Opening, Job Opportunity, job vacancy, Jobs, jobs in kenya, jobs in nairobi, Kenya, Marketing, opening, Opportunity, sales, sales representative, Vacancies, vacancy