Job Vacancy – Sales Representative
Duma Works is recruiting a Sales Representative for our client in Nairobi. Our client is a dynamic company specialized in supply, installation, and maintenance of modern and reliable Electronic security and Telecommunication solutions.
- Present, promote and sell our Company using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- Immense understanding of the security industry.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
To apply online click here or send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to [email protected] marking the subject as “3627”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3627 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Friday, 2 August 2019
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with you application.
Posted in Jobs Tags: Best Practices, business, communication, CRM, customer, Customer service, industry, IT sales, IT Sales Executive, jobs in nairobi, Knowledge, Management, promotions, reports, representative, sales, sales job, sales job in nairobi, sales representative, security, security industry, selling, service, services, team, work